*** FREE ADMISSION — ACTIVE-DUTY MILITARY (w/ ID)
NOT VALID FOR SPECIAL EVENTS ***
General Admission includes entry to the museum and access to our extensive aircraft collection in our four-acre air park, ALL exhibits (permanent and temporary), unique engine displays, space rockets, and more.
Come discover, explore and be inspired in California’s state capitol. You will find one of the most unique and largest aerospace and science experiences! Learn about the History of Flight and Space with us!
- NASA's Hubble Space telescope exhibit (LIMITED time; first time ever displayed in California)
- Collection of over 40 aircraft in our 4-acre AirPark
- Current Exhibits (see complete list)
- Observation Deck Art Gallery
- Rocket Engines
- Mars Exploration Theater
- Interactive Engines
- The Wind Tunnel
- Aviation and Aerospace History
- Hands-on STEM activity stations
- Kid Zone Play Area
- WWII artifacts
*To access our Flight Zone, view “Add-ons.”
*Please bring a valid Military ID for entry to the museum.
NOTE: For all online ticket purchases, please ensure you "add to cart" tickets and quantity for each person who has a “free-entry” ticket such as:
- children 3 and under
- active-duty military
Members do not need to make an online ticket purchase and will show their membership cards at the front desk to gain admission.