General Admission includes entry to the museum and access to our extensive aircraft collection in our four-acre air park, ALL exhibits (permanent and temporary)*, unique engine displays, space rockets, and more.
Come discover, explore and be inspired in California’s state capitol. You will find one of the most unique and largest aerospace and science experiences! Learn about the History of Flight and Space with us!
- NASA's Hubble Space telescope exhibit (LIMITED time; first time ever displayed in California)
- Collection of over 40 aircraft in our 4-acre AirPark
- Current Exhibits (see complete list)
- Rocket Engines
- Mars Exploration Theater
- Interactive Engines
- Aviation and Aerospace History
- Hands-on STEM activity stations
- WWII artifacts